Wednesday 24 August 2011

Blog Upgrade

Greetings all, you may notice that Malfunctioning Musical Madness has had a minor upgrade. There haven't been any major changes, I've just added a few buttons at the top of the page (just below the blog title) that allow for easy navigation to a few notable pages. These include: "Home" which links to the front page, "About" which talks about the aims of the blog and a little about me, the author, "Links" which lists useful web addresses currently just for music related websites but will eventually have a list of non-music related websites that I feel you may find interesting, and "Contact" where you'll find information about how to get in touch with me.

These new pages may be edited and built upon as time goes on so, for instance, while the "Links" page is a little thin right now I'll be adding more websites as I remember/encounter them.

Thank you for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment