Sunday 30 May 2010

Notable Artists II

Greetings to you all, and I give my usual apologies for the lack of any posts recently, I am sorry. Anyway, today's post is another entry in the "Notable Artists" series. Today's post is a piece about the band Megadeth. They aren't the usual non-famous band I pick for this series, but they aren't that well known outside the genres of Rock and Metal, so that is why I thought them appropriate for this article. Anyway, on with the post.
I've had one of their albums for ages, but I have only recently properly listened to it. The album is Rust in Peace and I very much like it. The combination between great bass lines, good guitar riffs, brilliant lead guitar, and good singing to boot, makes this a band of accomplished musicians from the start. This is true, the talent is evident in the music. However I like the music for more than just the presence of talent, for there is much more to music than just a load of talented musicians playing in the same room, this has been the problem for some past supergroups. The different parts of Megadeth fit together very well and the resulting sound is brilliant. So I recommend you listen to them if you haven't already. I shall be getting some more of their albums in the near future.
As always feel free to comment about this, another article I've written, or in fact anything you want to share.

Thanks,

big_friendly_letters

No comments:

Post a Comment